Monday, December 20, 2010

Some Christmas Spirit


Here it is - my obligatory Christmas post.  Luckily, I have the perfect photo to include.   Thanks to my great grandparents Lena and John Boyce and one snazzy looking Christmas tree.  (Actually, this post should be titled "Father, May I Borrow..." since these are his grandparents, but let's not harp on details).

A friend of mine told me it reminded her of the greeting cards with old photos on the front and really sarcastic messages.  Totally. 

At any rate, it really put me in the holiday mood.   So put on a fancy party dress or your best pair of argyle socks and spread a little cheer.  I wish you all the best - whatever or however you celebrate.  

Stay warm and well!  

XOXO, 
Lauren

Vintage Party Dress from Mills Design Co.

Don't forget to raise a glass!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo on your Christmas card! Does the posting above mean that you took the photo at Anthropologie?

    ReplyDelete