Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hats Off





On a day like today you need a good straw hat. Well, I do at least. When did it get so hot?!

Straw hats are the best because 1) they go with everything, 2) they have little tiny holes that let the breeze in, and 3) you can find them just about everywhere. I found mine at a thrift store by my parents' house and paid $3.50.

Turns out, I'm not alone in my love for straw hats.  The blogosphere is brimming with fashionable ladies topping off their looks with these classic accessories. (Get it, brimming? Topping off?). C'mon, I worked hard to fit them both into the same sentence. But I digress...

Here are just a few of my recent favorites:

via Like Fresh Laundry

via Blooming Leopold

via A Distinct Style

via On the Racks

via Chictopia

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment