Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Dress Form

I have been wanting a dress form for a while now.  Not just because I have a sewing machine in a box I swear I'm going to learn how to use.  And not because it's the perfect backdrop to display our items at For Sadie's Sake.  I simply love they way they look, propped in a corner, draped with whatever you last tried on.

So imagine my excitement when, seeking refuge from the blustering wind last Saturday, I stumbled upon the Matthew Izzo moving sale and found this lovely lady tucked away in a corner.  


I couldn't resist her $25 price tag or watching my boyfriend carry her home through the streets of Old City.  I don't yet have a permanent space picked out and she's still looking a bit bare, but I couldn't be happier with my purchase.  You'll definitely be seeing more pictures soon!


Cheerful at Pottery Barn Teen

Sparkles at Pretty Things

No comments:

Post a Comment